Real Accident Insurance Claims…
4 юни 2011
The following are actual, real-life accident descriptions given on insurance claim forms…
- To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front of me, I struck a pedestrian.
- I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
- I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.
- Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
- A truck backed through my windshield into my wife’s face.
- The other car collided with mine without giving warning.
- I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
- The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
- I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother- in-law and headed over the embankment.
- In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
- I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.
- I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
- As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
- My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle.
- An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
- I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.
- I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
- I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.
- The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
- I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.
- The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.
- The pedestrian had no idea which way to run as I ran over him!
България срещу Европа
Странни имена – 2